ARchi VR Extension Examples
Revision Info: Documentation for ARchi VR Version 2.2 - April 2020
Table of Contents
Up to ARchi VR Content Creation
If you have installed a Developer Extension on your device, you may copy the following examples into the ARchi VR
- Download the extension content as ZIP file (not needed for Workflow extensions).
- Copy the extracted folder to the
iCloud Drive/ARchi VR/dev/ folder on your Mac or PC.
- Click on the extension resource with the .json filename ending.
- Copy the inner element(s) of the JSON list (without the square brackets).
- Open the JSON file in
iCloud Drive/ARchi VR/dev/ with your preferred editor.
- Paste the JSON element(s) to the existing list. Separate the new entries with a comma from the existing
- Save the JSON file. All changes will be synchronized to your iOS device via iCloud Drive.
- Open ARchi VR and see the added extensions. Downloading the files is enforced and may take some time.
- In case the changes are not yet visible on iOS then stop and restart the App or check the
iCloud Drive/ARchi VR/dev/ folder in the Files app.
Take the examples as templates to start developing your own AR content.
In order to deploy your local AR extensions, copy the files to a Web server and replace in the JSON files
https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/dev/ references in URLs with the URL to the path on your Web
Send the JSON file in
iCloud Drive/ARchi VR/dev/ to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to let your extension get registered.
Name: Sample Workflows
Description: Examples of workflow extensions. May save data via POST to iCloud Drive (without result) or send to a Web server (with result).
Creation Date: March 2020
Creator: Philipp Ackermann, Metason
Extension resource: flow.json
Universal Link: https://service.metason.net/ar/ext/metason/examples/flow
An Extension resource may list several extensions so that you can publish a bundle that includes
several Catalog, Service, Workflow, and Curation extensions.
Back to ARchi VR Content Creation
Copyright © 2020 Metason - All rights reserved.